Facebook is trying to make it more secure and safe place for social media lovers and in the sequence of that to stop misuse of profile pictures special for girls and women, Facebook has introduced The Facebook Profile guard. Earlier Facebook introduced a feature for Facebook Messenger user to send or receive secret messages with autodestruction.his new and awesome feature launched only in India and increase privacy and secure your data available on Facebook from other Facebook User. Facebook is also planning to launch it in other countries soon too.
This time Facebook has rolled out a new and awesome feature only in India and increase privacy and secure your data available on Facebook from other Facebook User. Facebook is also planning to launch it in other countries soon too.
The main reason behind this is the misuse of girls profile pictures on their platform. This feature will restrict your Facebook friends to download or saving your profile pictures and give more control on sharing profile your pictures that include your faces due to privacy concerns and help you to keep safe online.
Facebook Profile Guard add additional settings to your Profile Picture in the below ways:
- It will stop people from downloading or sharing your file pictures in a message on Facebook.
- It adds a blue border around your profile picture with a shield.
- Limit Android user to take the screenshot of your Facebook profile picture.
- other than your friends no one will able to tag themselves in your Facebook Picture.
How to turn on Facebook Profile Picture Guard?
Method 1. If you have updated Facebook Android app than refresh your news feed if you are lucky then you will find a message from Facebook to Help Protect Your Profile Picture.
- Tap on Turn On Profile Picture Guard. It will show you all the benefit of the Profile picture Guard.
- Click On Next. that’s it now you can see your current profile picture with the shield symbol with save option.
- Open Facebook App and tap on your profile photo.
- At the bottom, you will see Turn on profile picture guard. Tap on it.
- It will popup Save option for turn on Profile Picture Guard. Tap on Save. That’s it.
What do you think can Facebook Profile Guard prevent misuse of pictures on the social network?? Let us know in the comment.