When we open the Windows 10 start menu, we find a taskbar there, where usually shows the latest documents that have been opened on the computer. Although it can be useful in many cases, to access a document you want to edit before, many users do not like it because it is seen as something that violates privacy.
So many users want to remove this from the said taskbar. The good news is that there is an easy way to remove all recent documents from this taskbar in Windows 10. So none of them will be shown in it, avoiding privacy issues.
How to delete recent documents from Windows 10 taskbar
- First of all, we have to open Windows 10 settings on the computer. To do this we use the key combination Win + I and it will open on the screen after a couple of seconds.
- Of all the sections that we find on the screen, we have to enter the customization.
- Once inside the personalization section, click on the Start section, located in the left panel.
- The options that refer to this section will then appear in the center of the screen. We slide to the end until we reach the last option.
- This is the option to show recently opened items on the Windows 10 taskbar. By default, usually comes marked on the computer, but what we want is precisely not to have to show them. So we only have to uncheck this option on the computer. This will remove these documents.
We will no longer see the documents that we have recently opened on our Windows 10 computer in this taskbar. A way to use the computer in a more private way, avoiding problems in this type. If at any time you change your mind, the steps are the same in this case.