WhatsApp is the best chatting app because of its features and many of us want to manage two WhatsApp account on a single device without changing the number every time in official WhatsApp app. If you are one of those than this post is for you.
Also read: Remove unnecessary media file from WhatsApp Automatically
Here we are going to use GBWhatsApp Apk which allows us to run dual WhatsApp account in one Android device. It also has many cool features like hiding Blue Tick, delete sent messages, change thems and more.
Here we will see step by step guide to run two WhatsApp accounts in one Android device.
- Download GBWhatsApp Apk.
- Now allow Android to install apps from sources other than the Play Store i.e. Unknown Sources.
- Once you have enabled unknown sources installation of the app on your Android device. Tap on download GBWhatsApp Apk stored in your device.
- It will ask for permission to install the GBWhatsApp application. Tap on Install.
- Once the installation is completed. It will ask you to open the app and there it will ask for Restore or Agree and Continue to accept the terms of GBWhatsApp. Tap on Agree and Continue.
- After acceptance of terms, you will ask to verify your phone number on which you want to install second WhatsApp account. Here you can copy the old WhatsApp account data or you can start new WhatsApp account with a new number.
- Once you have entered your phone number, GBWhatsApp will verify your new number via OTP code.
Congratulations you are ready to use second WhatsApp account on the same Android device.
Remark: You don’t need to root your Android device to install GBWhatsapp.
I hope you are done with this tutorial and still, you are facing any problem or you have doubt, you can ask them in the comment box.