WhatsApp is the most popular and widely used messaging app. Over 900 million users are using it but some of them are not receiving a push notification. If you are not receiving notification on time in WhatsApp that might be possible due to the restriction of background data use. It stops app to syncs data in the background over mobile data connection.
Solve Delay in Notification for WhatsApp
1. Go to your Android device Settings, and tap on the Data Usage under Wireless & network.
2. Now Tap on Mobile data usage. It will show all the apps and data usages.
3. Select by tapping on the WhatsApp or whichever app is not getting notification timely.
4. Now There you will see Background data, Tap on it and this will allow the app to use mobile data in the background and syncs data in the background.
If still, you are not getting app notification timely try deleting app cache.
Also Read: How to Fix Android Delayed in Notification
Delete App Cache
1. Tap on Apps in Settings and open WhatsApp or respective app that is not getting the notification on time.
2. Tap on storage under in App info. It will show you all the details related to app data storage.
3. Now tap on Clear Cache button clear the cache. Here you can also clear app data, it will delete all the data of app.
If you are still getting notification delay problem let us know in the comment box. If you like the post comment and share it.